We have a confirmed booth at Nuke-Con with 2 tables, electricity, etc. We will likely have room for 4 or 5 computers on display there at any one time.
We need to get straight who will be showing what when over the weekend. What I need to hear from people is:
- Can you staff the booth on some or all of the days?
- Do you want to show your game?
- Do you want others to be able to show your game in your absence?
- Do you have a computer or laptop that we can use for demo purposes? (You don’t have to leave it there.)
- Do you have a monitor we can hook up to for display purposes? (I have 2x 24″ that I can bring.)
My thought is that all machines that are there could have everyone’s games either installed or linked. That way, we can all show off each other’s things.
I was thinking of throwing together a Powerpoint with info about the group, screenshots, art files, photos of the meetings, etc. so that we can let it run. If you have game art that you would like to show, I need to have it soon.
Please respond to the above via comments to this post. Also, if you are going to be involved on-site, please email admin at our domain name so that I can have an email thread going to coordinate.