A couple of additions to the lineup for this Saturday’s meeting:
- XII Games‘ Vince Twelve and I will be talking about some of the incredible indie games we saw, heard about, and played at the recent IndieCade in LA.
- Lucas Hartman will walk you through some of the independent work he has been doing on projects in Unity, including his “airplane game“.
- Fully Croisened‘s Nathanial Ryan might be able to be there to show us some quick tips on creating art assets for isometric games using Blender.
- Slouch Couch‘s Dave Homan will show us a quick and easy “screen shaking” algorithm the wrote to add punch to games.
- Time permitting, we might watch a session from the GDC Vault.
The meeting is Saturday, October 20th from 6-9 at Bellevue University’s Administration Building. (details)
As with last month, the tentative plan is to go out for drinks at a nearby place such as Applebee’s. All are welcome!